This is a refresher class across a broad range of physical skills including but not limited to:
- threat recognition, distraction techniques, take downs, control holds, joint manipulation, handcuffing (both single officer and multi-officer), and incorporating CEW tactics with your existing skills.
The student will be able to:
- List warning signs displayed by someone about to run or fight
- Demonstrate distraction techniques to set up a take down
- Demonstrate wrist lock and reverse wrist lock
- Take training partner to the ground from the front, side, and rear
- Demonstrate control holds using joint manipulation, standing
- Utilize joint manipulation for controlling a suspect on the ground
- Demonstrate handcuffing techniques for someone standing, kneeling or prone
- Demonstrate handcuffing techniques while utilizing a CEW
- $100.00 per officer – Details & Locations of Scheduled Classes – Contact Us
- Register below or contact us for an invoice
View the Schedule to see when this class is offered.
This 8 hour course will provide law enforcement officers with an opportunity to refresh perishable physical skills and develop new ones. Equip officers with real world skills for overcoming resistance quickly to reduce the risk of injury to all parties.