- Excited Delirium & Arrest Related Death End User – Provide a room for 30
- Provide tables / desks and seats so attendees may take notes
- Provide projection screen
- Provide registration table & display table
- Excited Delirium – Provide an area for @ least 200 sq feet of wrestling mats
Dates, Location & POC:
- Select 2 dates – at least 90 days in advance of your training
- Provide physical training location & local contact’s information (office # & e-mail)
- Once class is set – we will provide a contract with all class specifics & flyer
- ARTT classes – we will handle registrations & payments.
- Pre-registration & pre-payments are required for each class.
- ED – depends on paying attendees 2 – 5 free seats
- To maximize attendance – Host must provide advertising for their class
- We will provide an advertising flyer
Other materials as necessary:
Will be determined on a case by case basis
Ready to schedule your class?
We will help you with any additional questions and all arrangements.